Announcing the upcoming litter, expected around May 26th, 2015. This will be our P litter. Dam of this litter is Gianna von Arlett (born in Germany) and Nandor von Arizona.
TORI 28th January 2001 to 5 th June 2014
With a deep sadness I had to say good bye to my Tori. I flew to Germany when Tori was 8 weeks old to bring her home with me. She was my very first German Shepherd, a gorgeous devoted pup. With her I started my kennel, with her I learned how to train, she traveled with me for 13 years as my faithful companion, always there, always happy, always ready for adventures. She gave me beautiful pups, her legacy will live on forever. I miss you.
Took Nekko to his first vet visit, she was so impressed with him and said he had a great top line and that he was....quote "magnificent". The vet also has a shepherd and does search and rescue and said, your breeder is doing the right thing with her dogs! I told her that yes, indeed that you live to breed excellent dogs. Nekko got his micro chip today and puppy wormer and heart worm and the fecal sample I took in will be back tomorrow and they will call me. The vet wanted to wait until next Wednesday to give his second shot. He Is doing so well! I love this boy!
Congratulations to Kaspar von Arizona (3rd generation in my breedings) and Meli von Arizona (4th generation in my breedings). Both made 2nd place at the 2013 Southwestern Regional Conformation Show.
Congratulations Haley for your UPR1 title on Feb 9th, 2013.
Delivery to you is available.
Click on the links for pictures and info on the mom's.
Click on HAPPY PUPPIES to see what owners have to say about their dogs and puppies and me.
Kennel von Arizona
Questions to ask your breeder. Do the parents have a hip and elbow rating. Are the parents registered and have any title to proof that they are sound in character. Are the dogs (parents) socialized or are they always living in a kennel. The more questions you ask the better you will understand different breeders.
click on picture for Celi's and Danika's pedigree
Conan a Celi pup is almost ready to complete his training as a Search and Rescue dog.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.